Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Fresh Start

I intend this blog to be a way to jot notes about books, keep book lists, and organize all my reading and other interests a little better.  I also may republish some of the writing from my older blogs when the mood strikes, or when the topic is pertinent.  I think mostly I'll be pretty sketchy about writing here, when I can, but I love a place to bookmark writing, humor, etc. I love around the Internet, so there will be that as well.

I've set up the pages for the various books groups (or at least, I plan to) so that my Amazon account is credited--I'm sure for "millions and millions of dollars" as my youngest would put it--but I want to be transparent about the fact that if you are ordering for one of the groups and go through my link, I may get a little something at Amazon.

Also, I'm giving notice here that I receive review copies of books and other media from publishers that I will be reviewing here as well as at The Catholic Post Book Group.  I would be happy to review any kind of dark chocolate (Trader Joe's, are you listening?), running shoes or running gear (Zappos, you're my BFF! really!), or travel destinations (US and European destinations preferred), as well, in case anyone wants to send me some "review copies" of those! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment